Amazon

Friday, November 30, 2012

HAPPY DAY PINK!

Oh Happy Day!
Everything is coming up Roses for me (and for you). The past 3 years have whished (made-up word) by. I have prayed to feel better and that has not happened, but I don't think I feel any worse. That is GOOD! LIFE IS GOOD! GOD IS GOOD!

I have all my wonderful friends on Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Pinterest, Empire Avenue, etc. I have an amazing reach. You can check out my page on Hire Influence at Barbara Duke. I have been blessed.

Recently, I spoke with someone at All Radio Network. I signed up for it, but on deeper consultation with Ray and my doctor, it was decided that it would not be a good fit for me at the present time. If they had sent me more information to begin with, I might have been able to talk them into it. I know I am a little ADHD and tend to go overboard sometimes, so for now, I will let them guide me in that area. It sounded like a great program with lots of potential, but I just do not think that it would work for me right now. I need to be quiet and do my thing and rest when possible. I really don't need anything extra. At least, that is what they tell me.

We went to Kentucky and I was able to seem my mother. She seemed alright most of the time. She just forgets a lot. Since I seem to do that too, it didn't seem to be such a big deal to me, although I do worry about her. She has some wonderful neighbors who will be able to discern if she is not doing well. My brother goes over to her house often to check on her, and she spends some time at his house.

The Christmas Holidays are fast approaching. I hope you have your shopping done (I wish I did). Christmas is just not in my head yet. Sunday will probably get it there when I hear our Advent message at church.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!  
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.