Amazon

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th PINK

It is July 4, 2012 and I am sitting here waiting for my daughter and her family to arrive. I am really tired, but all the preparations for this is worth it. They have only come 2 or 3 times since the children were born. I am so excited to see them all. We haven't been to NC in over a month.

Good News! I do not have Alzheimer's Disease or Dementia. I went and had the results of my testing. My IQ dropped some, but I am still in the high 15% of everyone tested. That makes me feel better. My problem with my memory has to do with the fact that I seem to have PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). Evidently, all the bad things that have happened to me over my life was body slammed by the word "Cancer". I have had depression and anxiety for years, but now it actually has a name. A lot of times, I am fine because of my faith in God. I take my problems to Him always. It could be a chemical imbalance.

At the present moment, I am happy, and I am working on making more Happy moments to remember.


GOD IS GOOD - ALL THE TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.