Amazon

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

#Slumberparty Pink Move

I have moved my #SlumberParty, #SMManners, #SMGirlfriends, #latteclub, etc., over to my Barbara Duke blog. I find that I need to keep my focus in this blog on health problems that have developed that I feel are related to the breast cancer that I had in 2009.

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July. We had a lovely time at Lions Ray and Kay Braguglia's home. We sat outside until the thunder got bad and it started to sprinkle. We had our Newport News Host Lions Installation ceremony. I will be working on that link later today.

I also transferred the Lions District 24D Green Room (environmental) blog to the Newport News Host Lions Club Green Room. We have a new cabinet in the district and they decided they want a "professional" to do the blog, so they have appointed someone who is more knowledgeable than I am. Professional usually means they charge for their services; therefore, they know better than someone who does it for free. Do I sound a little put-out? Decide for yourself. I really like to be positive about everything in my life, so my positive take on this is that I don't have to use my time for that any more. I can do something to help someone else.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.